If you’re like me, you’re always looking to trim the fat, meaning you don’t waste time getting what you want.
You’re results driven.
You can envision the finish line and you’re looking for the fastest most efficient path to the trophy.
Whether you’re a stay at home mom or dad, or a corporate executive, you’ll find these 5 Super Simple Productivity Tips becoming part of your daily routine.
You’ll find your day to be more focused and streamlined toward your goals and create more time for yourself toward the end of the day.
1) Have a plan. If you don’t have one, make one. It could be as simple as making a list of tasks to complete just make sure you Prioritize the most urgent and important.
2) The one thing. What’s the ONE THING you HAVE TO get done today?
3) Do that ONE THING first. If you don’t accomplish anything else, at least that tedious turd is flushed! This would be the thing you’ve been putting off for days or weeks and is haunting you before bed each night. Suck it up, and do it first!
4) Take “snack breaks.” Exercise snack breaks, that is. When you’ve been sitting in front of the computer hunched over your desk and your brain needs to rest, head to the door for a walk outside instead of heading for the fridge. This is also an excellent alternative to smoking because you can get your heart rate up and your breathing going which will help curb that craving. The exercise snack break is one of my tips to quit smoking too.
5) Put the personal cell phone away until you take your breaks. I get sucked into the Facebook vortex the moment I turn it on even though 100% of the time, I go to FB for something specific. It’s best to keep that thing tucked away until you take a break.
Rinse and repeat!
Those are my 5 super simple productivity tips for the week.
I go to work every day to make that papa and I don’t care to fart around.
So if you’re picking up what I’m throwing down, you’re well on your way to a more productive and plentiful payday.
Now go out there and get to work!